eDocs Portal is the online way to file documents electronically to the Magistrates' Court of Victoria and the Children's Court of Victoria.
eDocs Portal allows you to:
- File and manage case documents electronically
- Lodge payments and process refunds online (where relevant)
- Receive updates when documents have been progressed
- View, track and download documents when needed.
As of 3 October 2022 all external court users will be required to utilise the new Case Management System (CMS) for the exchange of all Civil documents with the Courts.
eDocs Portal has a staged roll out, with some current court initiatives potentially included in later stages. The below programs are currently out of scope for eDocs:
Quick Reference Guides
- - Getting Started
- - Filing a new document
- - Add to an existing case
- - Getting Help
- - View my filed documents
- - My Account
- - Organisation Admin
For further support contact: