Adding documents to an existing case
This guide includes instructions on how to add documents to an existing case.
Please note: These instructions are only for filing document where a case already exists. If the case does not already exist, see Quick Reference Guide Filing Documents to Initiate a New Case.
Before you begin:
• Download the forms to lodge, complete them and save them as PDFs.
• Case Number: You will also need the court provided case number.
• File formats: The portal currently only accepts PDFs.
- Link to Quick Reference Guide
Instructional Video - Add to an existing case
Quick Reference Guides
- - Getting Started
- - Filing a new document
- - Add to an existing case
- - Getting Help
- - View my filed documents
- - My Account
- - Organisation Admin
For further support contact: